Remember to be on a show like this one just pick up your phone and call 866-65-THINK.
The best way to improve your chances of being on the air is ask your question or make your point up front, then provide details.
Also please do your best to call from a quiet area with a good connection and speak up so you can be well heard.
While I can’t put all calls on the air but I do my best to get as many of them on as I can.
Join Me Today As I Respond to Your Calls and Discuss…
- Another child of the 30-06 – the 50 BMG
- Uses for an old septic tank
- Understanding global debt to global gdp is a 1:1 ratio
- Thoughts on a lever action 7.62×39
- Scoping the 450 Bushmaster
- A great storage option for 2 liter bottles
- The concept of property tax on cars and the current tax bill
Resources for today’s show…
- Join the Members Brigade
- Join Our Forum
- Walking To Freedom
- TSP Gear
- TspAz.com – Support TSP When You Shop Online
- The Granddaddy’s Gun Club
- Bullhead Fishing
- List of all nations GDP to Debt Ratio
- Lee 30-30 Ultimate Rifle Die Set
- Lee 308 Ultimate Rifle Die Set
- Lee Challenger Kit
- Lee Precision 30-30 Gauge/Holder
- Lee Precision 308 gauge/Holder
- Modern Reloading – by Richard Lee
- Leupold Mark AR MOD 1 Rifle Scope 1.5×4
- Leupold Mark 2 IMS 1″ Mount and Rings
- Corporate Income Tax was Only 9% of Government Revenue in 2016
- The End of the World as We Know It – REM
Sponsors of the Day
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK (866-658-4465) and you might hear yourself on the air.
Want Every Episode of TSP Ever Produced?
Remember in addition to discounts to over 40 vendors who supply stuff you are likely buying anyway, tons of free ebooks and video content, MSB Members also get every edition of The Survival Podcast ever produced in convenient zip files in blocks of 24. More info on the MSB can be found here.