Today on The Survival Podcast I take your calls on poultry, investing, business, food storage, net neutrality, the Swiss gold vote, greenhouses and more.
Remember to be on a show like this one just pick up your phone and call 866-65-THINK. The best way to improve your chances of being on the air is ask your question or make your point up front, then provide details.
Also please do your best to call from a quiet area with a good connection and speak up so you can be well heard.
While I can’t put all calls on the air but I do my best to get as many of them on as I can.
Join Me Today As I Respond to Your Calls and Discuss…
- News about GenForward
- Thoughts on preventing fights when raising meat birds
- John Pugliano on choosing a good financial adviser
- Good advice from Jim Carey, the same but better comes from Gary V
- Why does canned fish seem to have a longer shelf life than other canned items
- Michael Jordan (the Bee Whisperer) weighs in on getting bees ready for winter
- What’s up with Net Neutrality and President Obama’s plan for it
- What exactly is Switzerland Voting on as to gold and gold standards
- Nick Ferguson on selecting a good greenhouse for your back yard
- A listener that explains why the revolution really is you, not me, not anyone else, you
- Why wolves should not care about the opinions of sheep
Resources for today’s show…
- Join the Members Brigade
- The Year 1465
- Join Our Forum
- Walking To Freedom
- TSP Gear
- Harvest Eating – (sponsor of the day)
- Western Botanicals – (sponsor of the day)
- Gary Vaynerchuk Video I Played Part of Today
- President Obama’s Plan for Net Neutrality
- Ron Paul on the Swiss Gold Vote
- Fine Tune your BS Detector – Old Podcast from TSP Classic
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK (866-658-4465) and you might hear yourself on the air.
Also remember we have an expert council you can address your calls to. If you do this you should email me right after your call at jack at thesurvivalpodcast.com with expert council call in the subject line. In the body of your email tell me that you just called in a question for the council and what number you called in from. I will then give the call priority when I screen calls.
Want Every Episode of TSP Ever Produced?
Remember in addition to discounts to over 40 vendors who supply stuff you are likely buying anyway, tons of free ebooks and video content, MSB Members also get every edition of The Survival Podcast ever produced in convenient zip files in blocks of 24. More info on the MSB can be found here.