Today on The Survival Podcast I take your phone calls on prepping at work, back yard meat, suicide, garlic, poultry, cider making, cabins, skill development and more.
Remember to be on a show like this one just pick up your phone and call 866-65-THINK.
The best way to improve your chances of being on the air is ask your question or make your point up front, then provide details.
Also please do your best to call from a quiet area with a good connection and speak up so you can be well heard.
While I can’t put all calls on the air but I do my best to get as many of them on as I can.
Join Me Today As I Respond to Your Calls and Discuss…
- Emergency contingencies in a high rise office
- Getting family buy in on self raised meat
- Common myths about suicide debunked
- The skinny on growing garlic
- Dealing with mortality during poultry breeding
- Making carbonated cider
- Building a cabin, kits, self cut, etc.
- Once again, millennials lack knowledge not ability
Resources for today’s show…
- Join the Members Brigade
- Join Our Forum
- Walking To Freedom
- Adams Occupies the White House
- TspAz.com – Support TSP When You Shop Online
- The Granddaddy’s Gun Club
- Bullhead Fishing
- Biltong For Breakfast
- You and Me – Alice Cooper
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK (866-658-4465) and you might hear yourself on the air.
Want Every Episode of TSP Ever Produced?
Remember in addition to discounts to over 40 vendors who supply stuff you are likely buying anyway, tons of free ebooks and video content, MSB Members also get every edition of The Survival Podcast ever produced in convenient zip files in blocks of 24. More info on the MSB can be found here.