Today on The Survival Podcast, I take your calls on cancer, diet, elderly parents, tornadoes, business, education, content creation, water filtration and more.
Remember to be on a show like this one just pick up your phone and call 866-65-THINK.
The best way to improve your chances of being on the air is ask your question or make your point up front, then provide details. Also please do your best to call from a quiet area with a good connection and speak up so you can be well heard.
While I can’t put all calls on the air but I do my best to get as many of them on as I can.
Join Me Today As Our Experts Discuss…
- Quote of the Week – “The less we deserve good fortune, the more we hope for it.” ~ Lucius Annaeus Seneca
- Can a keto diet really help you beat cancer
- Dealing with older parents who should not be driving but are
- What do you do when there is an enhanced tornado risk
- Should an entrepreneur go to “business school”
- How do you actually build a content driven business in 2019
- How do you know when to change Berkey filters
Resources for today’s show…
- Join the Members Brigade
- Join Our Forum
- Walking To Freedom
- TspAz.com – support TSP when you shop on Online
- Kratky Hydroponics Explained
- More on Kratky Hydroponics
- TSP Android App
- TSP iPhone App
- Song of the Day Playlist – 2015
- Song of the Day Playlist – 2016
- Song of the Day Playlist – 2017
- The Fun Zombie Episode from Halloween 2011
- He’s Back – Alice Cooper
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK (866-658-4465) and you might hear yourself on the air.
Want Every Episode of TSP Ever Produced?
Remember in addition to discounts to over 40 vendors who supply stuff you are likely buying anyway, tons of free ebooks and video content, MSB Members also get every edition of The Survival Podcast ever produced in convenient zip files in blocks of 24. More info on the MSB can be found here.