Today I take your calls on prepping for LEOs, “bio solid compost”, dehydration, fermentation, guns, biogas, electronics, gardening, composting, community, debt, stupid questions and more.
Remember to be on a show like this one just pick up your phone and call 866-65-THINK. The best way to improve your chances of being on the air is ask your question or make your point up front, then provide details.
Also please do your best to call from a quite area with a good connection and speak up so you can be well heard. I can’t put all calls on the air but I do my best to get most of them on.
Join Me Today As I Respond to Your Calls and Discuss…
- How can LEOs prep to be away from home during a crisis
- Using compost with biosolids (sewer sludge) as a component of it
- Using fermentation on previously dehydrated veggies
- The Hi-Point C9 is it good for anything
- Using farm waste to produce power
- Best practices for extending laptop battery life expectancy
- Using rail road ties for gardens
- How should young servicemen be investing their money
- The dumbest idea in all of the prepper world
- Do HOAs equal “community” or do they equal more government
- Why do I seem to know so much about so many things
Resources for today’s show…
- Members Support Brigade
- Ready Made Resources – (sponsor of the day)
- Bulk Ammo – (sponsor of the day)
- Join Our Forum
- TSP Copper
- ShelfReliance.com – (sponsor of the day)
- Free State Project – (sponsor of the day)
- Info on BioSolids in Composting
- Geoff Lawton on Toxins in Compost
- Thoughts on RR Ties in the Garden
- Episode – 521- Why I Think the Way I Do
- Wartime Farm – Playlist I Put Together, I Will Add New Episodes as they Come Out
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINKand you might hear yourself on the air.