Today on The Survival Podcast I take your phone calls on happiness, becoming a polymath, the prepared new home owner, business, permaculture and more.
Remember to be on a show like this one just pick up your phone and call 866-65-THINK.
The best way to improve your chances of being on the air is ask your question or make your point up front, then provide details. Also please do your best to call from a quiet area with a good connection and speak up so you can be well heard.
While I can’t put all calls on the air but I do my best to get as many of them on as I can.
Join Me Today As I Respond to Your Calls and Discuss…
- The importance of happiness in your life
- What exactly is a modern renaissance man or polymath
- Advice for a first time home owner
- Dealing with hard well water
- How to brine olives at home
- More on 1099Ks and a warning about tax issues
- Advice for a PDC via online, DVD, etc.
- More on dogs, raw foods and fish in the canine diet
- Building a business as a photography guide
Resources for today’s show…
- Join the Members Brigade
- Join Our Forum
- Walking To Freedom
- TspAz.com – Support TSP When You Shop Online
- The Granddaddy’s Gun Club
- Bullhead Fishing
- Biltong For Breakfast
- Hot Rodding a Cheap Filter
- How to Brine Olives
- Geoff Lawton’s Permaculture Circle
- Urban Permaculture on dTube.com
- Amazing Permaculture PDF Free Download
- Growing Up – Bruce Springsteen
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK (866-658-4465) and you might hear yourself on the air.
Want Every Episode of TSP Ever Produced?
Remember in addition to discounts to over 40 vendors who supply stuff you are likely buying anyway, tons of free ebooks and video content, MSB Members also get every edition of The Survival Podcast ever produced in convenient zip files in blocks of 24. More info on the MSB can be found here.