Remember to be on a show like this one just pick up your phone and call 866-65-THINK.
Make sure if you submit content for a feedback show that you put something like “comment for jack”, “question for jack” or “article for jack” in the subject line to assure proper identification for my screening process.
Please understand I receive several hundred emails a day and can’t get them all on the air.
I also do put out a lot of information on Facebook from emails that I can’t fit on the program though so keep em coming.
Join Me Today As I Respond to Your Calls and Discuss…
- A new single shot shotgun to check out
- How to use a hand warmer as an O2 absorber
- The right alcohol for making tinctures
- More on induction cooking and cast iron
- The right spatula for cast iron cooking
- Baking instead of frying bacon
- The advantages of ebb and flow over constant flow beds
- Heating a large fish system in winter
- The requirements for the use of lethal force
Resources for today’s show…
- Join the Members Brigade
- Join Our Forum
- The Year 89
- Walking To Freedom
- The Granddaddy’s Gun Club
- Bullhead Fishing Forum – A new little site I started
- Get Your Liberty Forum Tickets – Use Code tsp10 for 10% off all tickets.
- The Midland Backpacker Shotgun
- Herbal Medicine Makers Hand Book
- Spatula I Recommend for Cast Iron
- 300 Watt Aquarium Heater I Recommend
- Mad World – Tears for Fears
Sponsors of the Day
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK (866-658-4465) and you might hear yourself on the air.
Want Every Episode of TSP Ever Produced?
Remember in addition to discounts to over 40 vendors who supply stuff you are likely buying anyway, tons of free ebooks and video content, MSB Members also get every edition of The Survival Podcast ever produced in convenient zip files in blocks of 24. More info on the MSB can be found here.