Okay guys and gals, one more new “Just Jack Show”, tomorrow we have an expert council show then Monday starts a 13 part rewind series designed to help you get what you want into your life. Today I want to prime the pump and give you something to want, as you go though that series.
I really feel the coming rewinds have been combined and enhanced in a way that makes them some of the absolute best work I have done in 12 years of doing this podcast. I really want you to get the most you can out of them. On that if someone asked me for the three biggest things a person can do to have more freedom in their lives I would say they are…
- Get at least far enough away from big cities to avoid most of the problems that go along with them
- Set up at least a small holding homestead that provides you some of your food and a lot of beauty in your life
- Create a source of income independent of employment in the conventional sense
Life is too short to wait until you are almost dead to retire for a false promise of walking down a beach that you may never step foot on. Only two days shy of 12 years ago today, I took a 20 dollar MP3 recorder, the only free time I had (my commute) and started a journey that in 18 months led to almost total lifestyle freedom. There are many ways to do it, and if I can do it, so can you.
Join Me Today to Discuss…
- The reason I chose independent income for today’s title over starting a business
- A recession IS COMING, not might be, IS, a depression may be coming, and that means get on it now
- Real estate in major cities across the nation is about to crash led first by a drop in rent, yes I am serious
- There is literally nothing you can do to stop what is coming, you can’t pray it away, vote it away or argue it away
- What you can do is build something of your own
- Something I heard one time that applies more to secondary income then it does to jobs
- When a person says “but what can I do”, their problem is a lack of
- Yes it is that simple, don’t look for it to be complicated
- The only rules of sales and marketing you need to know
- There are only two types of products, phyical goods and “services” (e-products are services)
- Every product that sells is either needed or wanted, there is nothing else
- There are three true desires that all products fit into, only three
- Life Changing
- When you have all three, you have the “golden trifecta or product marketing”
- Sales is a transfer of belief
- Marketing is telling your story
- Viral Marketing is when others tell your story, it isn’t new
- People will help you, but it won’t matter until you don’t really need their help
- Final Thoughts
- I really just gave you everything you need
- The rest is only academics and action
- The only thing to add is the permaculture principle of “Apply self-regulation and accept feedback”
- It is now and has always been all on you, you will or you won’t
Resources for today’s show…
- Follow Life With Jack on Instagram
- TSP Facebook Group
- Join the Members Brigade
- Join Our Forum
- Eye of the Tiger – Song Facts
- Eye of the Tiger – Survivor
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK (866-658-4465) and you might hear yourself on the air.
Want Every Episode of TSP Ever Produced?
Remember in addition to discounts to over 40 vendors who supply stuff you are likely buying anyway, tons of free ebooks and video content, MSB Members also get every edition of The Survival Podcast ever produced in convenient zip files in blocks of 24. More info on the MSB can be found here.