I don’t know may be I am taking the Barack Obama victory better then most freedom loving, fiscally conservative Americans that love the U.S. Constitution. Why? I think it is like loosing a loved one to a tragic accident rather then a long term illness. A lot of people opposed to Obama and many of his policies still thought McCain could win, I knew we were going to have President Obama the day it was clear we were going to have McCain as the Republican nominee.
No I am not happy and the prospect of a fully democratic controlled government but we don’t need to loose our heads here either. Tune in today to hear…
- How the clueless and unknowing put the president in power and how they are the most likely to turn against him.
- Why we should be proud to have an African American president even if we disagree with his politics
- This was democracy in action, in a democracy you don’t always get what you want
- Why sweeping change won’t be priority one for Obama, he has learned the lessons of Bill Clinton
- Why calling your congressmen and senators matters now more then ever
- How we can unify and fight individual issues at the same time
- 6 Economic Issues that are real threats that the democrats now have to deal with
- Why gas is about to skyrocket due to Russian and Saudi interests
- How President Obama is already being tested by the Russians
- Why now is the time to just keep doing what you have been doing
- No this is not the “end of America” unless you decide it is
- Why I think John McCain was a Manchurian Candidate
- Remember that what you do matters more then what anyone in the government does
- Keep building your dream lifestyle
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show.