It is Monday and we are back with another round of listener questions. Some great ones today on topics like dealing with livestock during a SHTF, a complex real estate problem, basements in Texas, building home grown generators, operational security and spreading prepping and self sufficiency to your friends, family and acquaintances.
Tune in today to hear answers to the following questions…
- What do you do with live stock if you have to bug out and how do you prep to care for them if you bug in?
- Where and how do you store extra propane tanks?
- What is a spot price, how high above spot is reasonable to pay for silver coins?
- What about platinum and palladium as alternatives to gold for investing?
- How to handle a complex real estate situation where the owner wants to sell the land but continue to live in the house?
- Whats up with the new iPod nano, is it worth the upgrade?
- Are plans on how to build a generator from old parts a good investment/idea?
- Why are there no basements in the Texas Hill Country, if you want one what are some alternatives when building a new home?
- Why am I personally so loose on OPSEC, what advice do I have for others as to OPSEC (operational security)
- How can you open minds about prepping in 60 seconds?
Resources for today’s show…
- Members Support Brigade
- Join Our Forum
- The LIfesaver 4000 – (sponsor of the day)
- Western Botanicals – (sponsor of the day)
- TSP’s Youtube Channel
- Good Assortment of Small Affordable Generators
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show