Today we do another round of your questions on the air during my morning commute. Today I answer questions on emergency radios, patio gardening, food storage, credit unions vs banks, dealing with unprepared neighbors and more.
I will also continue my “intro segment” about current events. Today what the Obama administration is doing right (yes right) about illegal immigration and what I think the eventual endgame is, and to quote Chris Rock, it ain’t right.
Tune in today as I answer these questions…
- How useful are hand crank radios, what about the units from Kaito?
- Are the earthtainer, vertical hydro or small scale aquaponics right for the patio garden?
- How long have I been personally storing and how long did it take to get to 30 days reserve?
- How do credit unions compare to banks?
- How do you deal with a neighbor that always borrows stuff when TSHTF and they are in deep trouble because they are so unprepared?
- What age is good to start teaching a kid to shoot and how do you keep your guns secure from them?
- If money is tight and you are a renter what preps should you have on hand, what do you do first?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of prepaying utility bills?
- Where do you find good info on canning veggies?
Resources for today’s show…
- Members Support Brigade
- Join Our Forum
- SOE Tactical Gear – Advertiser of the Day
- Region Six Get Together
- The radio mentioned in today’s show
- The Earthtainer
- Aquaponics Forum
- Find a Credit Union
- Credit Union Article I mentioned
- Info on canning veggies and more
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show.
You also now can call in questions or comments for the host at 866-65-THINK, (866-658-4465) please read the suggestions for calling in before you do for the best chance of getting your comments on the air.