Another Tuesday, another listener feedback/questions show. Today I answer questions about holding debt during inflation, a boat as a BOL, gardening, EMP effects and more.
Tune in as I answer questions like
- Can you win buy holding debt during a rapid inflation period?
- Do boats make a good bug out location?
- Why would American Express freeze your account if you spend to little?
- Is it to late to plant a second crop of peas this year?
- How will black or raspberries do in partial shade?
- How do I stop birds from eating my tomatoes?
- How should you select a new bank when you move?
- Why is a diesel motor less effected by an EMP ?
- What would an initial breakdown look like, where would it start?
- What steps can you take for self defense when traveling to states where you can’t carry a side arm?
- What considerations should owners of small generators (under 1500 watts) take to be prepared?
Resources for Today’s Show
- Please Vote to Get TSP on Freedom Watch
- Members Support Brigade
- Join Our Forum
- Region Six Get Together
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show.
You also now can call in questions or comments for the host at 866-65-THINK, (866-658-4465) please read the suggestions for calling in before you do for the best chance of getting your comments on the air.