Anitra Kerr has been working to help people become more prepared for over five years. Since 2006, her mission has been to teach people all over the world how to live simpler and smarter lives thru healthy eating and organization.
Anitra believes iving simpler and smarter leads to a healthier and less stressful life. Plus, learning how to use your food storage in your daily living saves money!
Today she joins us to discuss…
- Using whole grains in your storage and daily cooking
- Why it is important to store grains other than wheat
- The role herbs play in cooking and health
- How simple living can create a more rewarding life
- Sources of protein for vegetarians
- Cooking with dehydrated vegetables
- Grinding grains and making multi grain flours
- Sprouting grains
- Making ezekiel bread
- Using your “preps” in daily life
Additional Resources for Today’s Show
- Members Support Brigade
- TSP Gear Shop
- Join Our Forum
- ShelfReliance.com – (sponsor of the day)
- The Berkey Guy – (sponsor of the day)
- Anitra’s Links
Anitra on FacebookAnitra on Twitter
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK and you might hear yourself on the air.