Today we take a look at “alternative investing” from a survivalist view point. Nope not gold and silver (well ok a bit of gold and silver) and not the stuff most people consider part of an investment portfolio.
Tune in today to learn,
- The four goals of conventional investing
- Why do we invest in the first place in some ways is this a trap
- How do typical investments fulfill those goals
- What are the “common alternatives”
- What needs are we looking to fill with work and investing
- Why my approach only works with debt elimination
- The value of low taxed land
- The investment with the biggest dividend, food production
- Alternative energy not just about carbon footprints
- Self Defense (security)
- Investing in chickens and goats?
- Aquaculture a long term income generation tool
- Invest in water, without the plastic bottles
- The last step reduce conventional income
Resources for Today’s Show
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show.
You also now can call in questions or comments for the host at 866-65-THINK, (866-658-4465) please read the suggestions for calling in before you do for the best chance of getting your comments on the air.