Note – The date I used in the podcast for “Tax Freedom Day” was April 18th, 2008 the correct date is April 23rd, 2008, that of course just makes it all worse.
Today’s podcast was going to be about how to select a good financial adviser that doesn’t just “follow the herd” but some how I ended up on a rant about taxation, the constitution and the heavy hand of government. We also discuss
- How McCain supporters are not really happy with their guy
- How Obama supporters are in the same boat
- The real reason for America’s lead in the world and how we are losing it
- The cost today of past racism and slavery from a new angle
- How dangerous The Constitution
- The Bill of Rights doesn’t give you rights it protects them
- The Bill of Rights doesn’t just apply to Americans
- It taxation like being sent to a work camp for 5 months a year, would that actually be better
- Social security checks that show up but buy nothing
- The continued effects of false inflation of the M3 Money Supply
- The Government is nothing but a “spoiled brat”
- The “Constitution Test”
- The continued effect of utilizing class warfare by the elected elite
Remember this show is a discussion not a lecture. Comment, question and make suggestions.