In 2008 when people asked me what I did if I mentioned this show they always seems a bit taken back, guarded and looked at me like perhaps my tin foil hat was showing a little. Today though things are different, when I meet people at the farmer’s market, the compost facility, the supermarket, business meetings etc. and they ask what I do I am now greeted with interest and questions.
Some of these questions are almost universal, some are a bit odd and some clearly tell me I am dealing with either a newbie or a seasoned prepper looking to go further. Given many of them are very common questions though I figured I would do an episode today on some of them. This will likely be a great show for newbies and hopefully have some interesting stuff for people who have been around a long time as well.
Join Me Today as I Answer…
- What is the biggest threat we face nationally?
- How can I afford to get prepared when I can barely get by already?
- How much land do you need to produce 100% of your own food?
- How to you test your preps, more often stated as how do I know if I’ve done enough?
- How much food should I store?
- What do you think will happen where I live? (usually from suburbanites)
- Don’t you think it would be 100% safe in rural ares? (usually from those who live rural)
- How do I get my wife/husband/brother/uncle/etc to understand this stuff?
- What should I do if I have no place to evacuate to?
- How big of a solar system do I need to provide all my own energy?
- How long can a generator run my house for me?
- If I have lots of gold and silver won’t that make me rich if the economy collapses?
- What kind of gun should I get? How much ammo is enough? etc.
- I want to put a group together how do I find like minded people?
- Why do you tell people about what you do, isn’t that a mistake?
Resources for Today’s Show…
- Members Support Brigade
- TSP Copper
- Join Our Forum
- Sawtooth Tactical – (sponsor of the day)
- Ready Made Resources – (sponsor of the day)
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK and you might hear yourself on the air.