Joe Nobody is the author of several best selling books including “Holding Your Ground” ,”The TEOTWAWKI Tuxedo”, “Holding Their Own” and “Without Rule of Law”. Joe has over 30 years as a government and private contractor experience and is a professional firearms instructor and competition shooter.
He joins us today to discuss setting up a BOL or any other location for defense if it all falls apart. Joe brings a blend of practical knowledge, creative improvising and real world observation to the table. His understanding of a complete sociatial breakdown and the terrifying reality it presents is the result of on the ground experience in some of the worst modern examples of lawlessness.
Join Joe and I Today as we Discuss…
- The biggest single mistake when it comes to BOL defense planning
- The first five things to set up for defending a location
- The most common myths about defense and security of a location
- How much does it cost to set up the typical home for effective defense
- The single most important aspect of defending a home during TEOTWAWKI
- The role of dogs in home security
- The value of remote locations and assessing a property
- Looking like no one is there and how that helps
- The role of remote monitoring and other force multipliers
Resources for Today’s Show…
- Members Support Brigade
- Copper Bullion
- Join Our Forum
- ShelfReliance.com – (sponsor of the day)
- The Berkey Guy – (sponsor of the day)
- Holding Your Ground – (Joe’s site where you can get his books, read his blog, etc.)
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK and you might hear yourself on the air.