Julie Behling founded Essential Survival in 2010 with the goal of helping as many people as possible be equipped to take care of their health in the event of a natural disaster or economic collapse where medicines are expected to be scarce, as well as on a daily basis.
Essential Survival combines the effectiveness and purity of essential oils from Young Living Essential Oils with Julie’s passion for and extensive knowledge on both natural healing and disaster preparedness. She joins us today to discuss medical preparedness, how to prepare medically for an economic collapse.
Join Julie and I today as we Discuss…
- What is projected to be the #1 cause of death in the event of a global economic collapse?
- What other medical hazards would an economic collapse bring?
- What exactly are essential oils?
- How do you know quality oils from cheap imitations?
- Why are essential oils ideal medicines for preparedness?
- Examples of how you can use essential oils for first aid
- How essential oils can help with heart disease, diabetes, and depression/anxiety
Resources for Today’s Show…
- Members Support Brigade
- Join Our Forum
- Safecastle Royal – (sponsor of the day)
- MURS Radio – (sponsor of the day)
Details on the Special Offer from EssentialSurvival for the rest of the week is as follows
- Get Medical Preparedness for Adults (both eBook and hard copy) - Normally the cost is $9.99
- Get 101 Uses for 9 Essential Oils – (both eBook and hard copy) – Link Normally the cost is $5.99
- Add both above products to the cart and get them for only $13.99 and save $1.99
- Y0u can also get free shipping with the Essential Oil Survival Kit as well as the Mini Essential Oil Survival Kit
- The discount code for these offers is “survivalpodcast”
- Note this special offer expires after Friday the 13th of April.
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK and you might hear yourself on the air.