Some folks wonder why I spend so much effort on homesteading type topics. Simply put because modern survivalism is about a better quality of life, not just prepping for total systems failure. In fact I feel in many ways that systems have already failed or are actively failing.
Understand the role of society and government is supposed to be to make sure people have individual rights and the ability to pursue happiness. While it may be the case that these words are part of our foundational documents I view them as universal natural law.
Join Me Today As I Discuss…
- How well are “the systems” working for the average person
- Homesteading as a mindset vs. tasks and stuff
- What were the goals of the original homesteaders
- Typical modern homestead lifestyles
- Urban Homesteading
- Suburban Homesteading
- Rural Homesteading
- Off Grid Homesteading
- How the six needs of survival relate to homesteading
- The importance of community for homesteaders
- The concept of a true “homesteaders community”
Resources for Today’s Show…
- Members Support Brigade
- TSP Gear Shop
- Join Our Forum
- ShelfReliance.com – (sponsor of the day)
- The Berkey Guy – (sponsor of the day)
- Woman Sued Over Flowers
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK and you might hear yourself on the air.