Today we are going to cover six of my 30 laws of life, these are listed in no particular order. These are part of a coming book yet to be titled but it will be something along the lines of “30 Laws of Life”. These laws are things I often say and things I really believe to the point where I live my life based upon them
Join me Today As we Discuss…
- The origin of Spirko’s Laws of Life
- The coming book and progress so far
- The way cognitive dissonance relates to many of these laws
- Today’s Six Laws
- Keep your friends to people you want to be at least a little more like in some way.
- Your past is not a liability.
- Setting goals makes the inevitable, educational.
- You can’t walk through walls in your dreams because you put them there.
- Never take the advice of anyone, on any specific thing that they have not proven to be highly competent at.
- Everyone is a genius at a few things, find those things and pour everything you have into them.
- Final thoughts
Resources for today’s show…
- Join the Members Brigade
- Join Our Forum
- Walking To Freedom
- The Granddaddy’s Gun Club
- Biltong for Breakfast
- Harden My Heart on SongFacts.com
- Harden My Heart – QuarterFlash
Sponsors of the Day
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK (866-658-4465) and you might hear yourself on the air.
Want Every Episode of TSP Ever Produced?
Remember in addition to discounts to over 40 vendors who supply stuff you are likely buying anyway, tons of free ebooks and video content, MSB Members also get every edition of The Survival Podcast ever produced in convenient zip files in blocks of 24. More info on the MSB can be found here.