Jerry has been working in technology for his whole working life. Starting as a PC repairman moving into digital product management and Scrum Master. Jerry has always had an interest in traditional skills and applying them to modern life and is a true modern Renaissance man.
Jerry knows “a little bit about almost everything”, from blacksmithing, woodworking, carpentry, electronics, all the way up to building computers and managing digital online platforms. He joins us today to discuss 3D Printing – What it is, what are it’s limitations and why he thinks everyone should get a 3D printer.
Resources for today’s show…
- Follow Life With Jack on Instagram
- TSP Facebook Group
- Join the Members Brigade
- Join Our Forum
- Walking To Freedom
- TSPC on Discord
- TSPC Group on Telegram (group chat)
- TSPC Telegram Channel (just messages from me)
- Jack on Parler
- Jack on MeWe
- Join Me on LBRY
3D Printer Links and Jerry’s Links
- ThingyVerse – This site alone will sell you on 3D Printing
- 3D Printer Go BRRR – Get a printer, pay a bit more but no KYC and pay with Crypto and Buy from the Awesome Sal The Agorist
- 3D Printers Mentioned Today on Amazon
- All 3D Printing – Info Site
- Cura Slicing Software
- Latest info About 3D Printed Guns
Sponsors of the Day
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK (866-658-4465) and you might hear yourself on the air.
Want Every Episode of TSP Ever Produced?
Remember in addition to discounts to over 40 vendors who supply stuff you are likely buying anyway, tons of free ebooks and video content, MSB Members also get every edition of The Survival Podcast ever produced in convenient zip files in blocks of 24. More info on the MSB can be found here.