In today’s show we talk about land stewardship and permaculture as a true form of investing for the future. I also do a brief bit on politics today. A simple question, “how does Barak Obama define middle class income?”, as in give us a number. Second a bit on on John McCain’s pick of Alaska governor Sarah Palin as his V.P. running mate.
Please Note - I made a correction on today’s show in audio and spliced it in but it will also be repeated here. For some reason I referred to Governor Palin as “Kathryn Palin” which of course is a mistake, her name is actually Sarah Palin. The fact that I podcast while in traffic during a commute sometimes may result in such errors, when I catch them I always make every attempt to correct them.
Tune in today and here my thoughts on…
Briefly on the Election
- What’s up Obama, please give us an income figure for the term middle class
- Hey you too McCain, no politician should be able to say, “lower income”, “middle class”, etc with out numbers to go with them
- How the selection of Sarah Palin could almost guarantee a woman president in 2012
On the Main Subject
- The main difference between permaculture and agriculture
- Ideas for permaculture beyound tress and bushes
- Where wild game fits into your permaculture plan
- Handing down a family legacy with permaculture
- Growing grapes for sale to local wine makers
- Using permaculture crops to improve the quality of land
Resources for Today’s Show