Every day it seems I get information from people about more encroachment by government on individual rights, wide spread government and private sector surveillance etc. As I look around sometimes it feels that liberty is dying and on some levels the average person couldn’t care less. It is a depressing thought and one I don’t allow to take root because I view it as an emotional cancer.
Liberty isn’t a life form it is a way of life!
Liberty cannot die, it can only be forgotten, ignored, scorned or attacked but an idea can never die as long as one person has the courage or even the potential to remember it. So my belief is while our population is not currently interested in liberty as a whole, there is hope and there are many of us who are. It is up to us to live in liberty in spite of the system around us.
Join me today as we discuss…
- The real beauty of libertarianism
- The current threats to liberty
- Libertarians living in defeat
- The Personal Libertarian Lifestyle
- Believe and do as you please (with in the law)
- Spread your belief example, never with force
- Create independence from the systems
- Solve your own problems when ever you can
- Vote for what you believe in, not who you think can win
- Know why you believe what you believe
- Accept challenges to what you believe but require facts
- Never submit to government authority voluntarily (legally resist)
- Create your own systems, your own networks, etc.
- Value education and be a self directed learner at all times
- Let no man speak for you or put words in your mouth
- Accept that others many ignore, demean or attack you
- Argue ideas, do not ague the validity of the individual
- Remember no matter what anyone says, what you do matters
Additional Resources for Today’s Show
- Members Support Brigade
- TSP Gear Shop
- Join Our Forum
- Silver and Gold Shop – (sponsor of the day)
- HarvestEating.com – (sponsor of the day)
- Win a Free AR-7 Survival Rifle from Ready Made Resources
- 32 Signs that will Blow Your Mind – Article I mentioned today
- Zero Tuition College
- The Khan Academy
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK and you might hear yourself on the air.