There are a lot of things wrong with modern business, finance, agriculture and manufacturing. Many of us understand the current system is far from sustainable but we also know for now it is all we have. Today I will discuss some business and product ideas that are just bouncing around in my head.
Some of these are honestly very easy to do, others may require a lot more work then I imagine but most of them do have a potential to change things for the better long term.
Like most ideas though, they are pretty much worthless unless someone make them happen. Some of what you will hear today isn’t new at all, in fact some if it is how we can take old ideas and actually make them work.
Join Us Today As We Discuss…
- First you have to understand how a market is “created”
- Second you must understand human nature is to be lazy
- Third you must understand that people naturally resist change
- Ideas for Transitional Products and Businesses
- Stop taking about acorns and make them edible in mass quantity
- Develop small scale affordable hullers and presses
- Make methane biogas but do so for others on their own sites
- Develop a pond based back yard aquaponics system
- Cheap modular (snap together) aquaponics systems
- Building electric motorcycles
- Building battery back up systems
Resources for today’s show…
- Lifetime MSB Membership (limited time only)
- Members Support Brigade
- Join Our Forum
- TSP Copper
- TSP Gear Shop
- JM Bullion – (sponsor of the day)
- Survival Gear Bags – (sponsor of the day)
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK and you might hear yourself on the air.