The year is almost over and it was one for the books in so many ways. 2020 will always be a memory point for anyone who lived though it while being old enough to understand the basics of what was going on.
Of course it is all about “the pandemic” which may be the least lethal pandemic in real deaths in recorded history by the way. It was also a major assclown circus election year and that is still being disputed. I expect to still be in dispute when Biden is no longer in office and off feeding seagulls ice cream in Florida by the way.
For me the real lessons of 2020 are not in these events but largely in how people responded to them. I have to say my faith in humanity is at an all time low. Don’t get me wrong there are still many wonderful and brave people that will continue to do many great things. But 2020 has shown me the average person in the western world today is a willfully ignorant coward.
Much of what I share won’t be new today, but it will now move from the category of “theory” to that of confirmed, proven, logic derived fact.
Join Me Today To Discuss these 10 Takeaways from 2020
- Anything approaching journalistic integrity is extinct in all legacy media and most new media as well
- The average person in the western world is in essence an obedient coward who sees themselves as an anti establishment rebel
- The public education system is the most dangerous tool the state has and yet the most easily countered
- The most valuable commodity in the coming decade is going to be privacy as it empowers ever other means of resistance
- It is actually likely that in the next 10 or so years the United States will break up into multiple territories, Texas may indeed go first
- The major cities are going to be transformed into places of total control of all walks of life, if you live in one you will not have any recourse, this does include beltway suburbs
- People will defend the pain of cognitive dissonance due to willful ignorance with violence and even to the point of taking a life, regardless of the facts they are presented with
- Our supply chain is far more brittle then even I have been saying now for over a decade
- The world of science is dead and has been replaced with neo-mysticism (what Vin Armani calls the “dim age”)
- Those who do not wish to take part in this lunacy must partner, trade, relocate, etc. or they will be assimilated like a Borg drone
Resources for today’s show…
- Follow Life With Jack on Instagram
- TSP Facebook Group
- Join the Members Brigade
- Join Our Forum
- Walking To Freedom
- TSPC on Discord
- TSPC Group on Telegram (group chat)
- TSPC Telegram Channel (just messages from me)
- Jack on Parler
- Jack on MeWe
- Join Me on Odysee
- May Be It’s Time – Bradley Cooper
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK (866-658-4465) and you might hear yourself on the air.
Want Every Episode of TSP Ever Produced?
Remember in addition to discounts to over 40 vendors who supply stuff you are likely buying anyway, tons of free ebooks and video content, MSB Members also get every edition of The Survival Podcast ever produced in convenient zip files in blocks of 24. More info on the MSB can be found here.