Today on the Survival Podcast I take your emails on permaculture, plant propagation, ducks, bitcoin, philosophy, Oathkeepers, automation and more.
Make sure if you submit content for a feedback show that you put something like “comment for jack”, “question for jack” or “article for jack” in the subject line to assure proper identification for my screening process.
Please understand I receive several hundred emails a day and can’t get them all on the air.
I also do put out a lot of information on Facebook from emails that I can’t fit on the program though so keep em coming.
Join Me Today As I Respond to Your Emails On
- Something really BIG is coming from PermaEthos
- How long do prescription meds really last, the answer may surprise you
- Thoughts on Permaculture partnerships combining wealth and knowledge
- How do you propagate Sea Berry
- An easy way to grow hundreds or thousands of chestnuts and hazel nuts cheaply
- How you collect duck eggs vs. chicken eggs
- How to manage comfrey you are growing indoors
- California now officially recognizes digital currency like bitcoin
- Advice to take to heart from about 2300 years ago
- Thoughts on hog eradication with helicopters from a permacutlure view
- More on the rise of automation and robots
- Who and what are the Oathkeepers, my current view as a founding member
- Thoughts on attracting birds to your property
- SpaceX is hiring a farmer, the reality vs. the potential lesson and the ethic of “earth care”
- Consider making GenForward part of your new year resolutions
Resources for today’s show…
- Join the Members Brigade
- The Year 1492
- Join Our Forum
- Walking To Freedom
- TSP Gear
- JM Bullion – (sponsor of the day)
- The Berkey Guy – (sponsor of the day)
- Long Term Stability of Medications JAMA Study
- Grow Thousands of Chestnuts and Hazelnuts
- The Kiva Robot, Amazon’s Busiest Employee
This Monday’s Prepper Scenario
You are in a large shopping mall. Some sort of panic breaks out and you have no idea why. All you know is that people are freaked out and screaming stuff like, “we have to get out of here”. The situation is getting worse by the second, being trampled to death is a real threat. The thing is you don’t know if the internal threat of staying put is real or imagined, you have no clue as to the danger. To make matters worse you are pretty far from any exit and a child is in your care, the child is about 80 pounds, small enough to be at greater risk of injury but large enough to make carrying him/her difficult. What steps should you take in advance and when entering any large public building to be best prepared to react to this scenario.
Last Monday’s Prepper Scenario
You are in a public building and someone starts shooting at people randomly. This is a public building that does not allow concealed carry and you have followed the law. How do you assess the threat, attempt to survive and help others (if you can) in this situation.
Remember to comment, chime in and tell us your thoughts, this podcast is one man’s opinion, not a lecture or sermon. Also please enter our listener appreciation contest and help spread the word about our show. Also remember you can call in your questions and comments to 866-65-THINK (866-658-4465) and you might hear yourself on the air.
Also remember we have an expert council you can address your calls to. If you do this you should email me right after your call at jack at thesurvivalpodcast.com with expert council call in the subject line. In the body of your email tell me that you just called in a question for the council and what number you called in from. I will then give the call priority when I screen calls.
Want Every Episode of TSP Ever Produced?
Remember in addition to discounts to over 40 vendors who supply stuff you are likely buying anyway, tons of free ebooks and video content, MSB Members also get every edition of The Survival Podcast ever produced in convenient zip files in blocks of 24. More info on the MSB can be found here.